Are you experiencing terrible and unbearable pain in your back or your abdomen?
If yes, you likely have kidney stones. Kidney stones are prevalent in Bhubaneswar. Kidney stones can be small, but the pain they cause is unbearable!
You might be wondering how a small stone can lead to such a big and severe pain, isn't it?
Yes, it is strange but true! Kidney stones though small can lead to very severe pain, sometimes even more painful than labor pain!
In fact, pain in the back, groin, or abdomen is one of the early signs you might be passing a kidney stone.
But don't worry! No matter how severe the pain is, it can be treated by visiting the most experienced urologist in Bhubaneswar. The urologist in Bhubaneswar provides the most effective kidney stone treatment in Bhubaneswar.
You do not need to live with the unbearable pain anymore!
The best urologist in Bhubaneswar is the key to your pain!
If you experience pain in your abdomen or back, visit the urologist in Bhubaneswar immediately!
Is pain the only symptom of a kidney stone?
No! There are other symptoms of kidney stones other than pain. They are warning signs that tell you, "Visit a doctor immediately!". Keep reading this article to find out the other symptoms of kidney stones.
What are the other symptoms of kidney stones?
Other than pain, the symptoms of kidney stones are as follows-
- Vomiting and nausea: Kidney stones can cause severe pain in your stomach. The pain can be so terrible that it can cause vomiting and nausea. In such cases, immediate help from a doctor is needed.
- Bleeding in urine- Does your urine appear red or pink in color? If yes, it may be due to kidney stones or other problems such as prostate cancer, etc. Blood seen in the urine is a common symptom of kidney stones and causes a change in urine color. It is advisable to seek immediate help from a doctor in Bhubaneswar in such cases.
- Foul-smelling urine: There are other urine changes other than the color change when one has a kidney stone. When one has a kidney stone, urine tends to be stinkier and cloudier. This symptom is more common when one develops a urinary tract infection.
- Problems in urinating: You may experience pain while urinating or urinate more frequently as the stone moves further down the urinary tract close to the bladder. Though rare, kidney stones can also stop the flow of urine completely. But no matter whatever is the change observed in the flow of your urine, it is advisable to seek immediate help from a urologist in Bhubaneswar.
- Chills & Fever: Many people in Bhubaneswar complain of having fever or chills during kidney stones. Yes, fever, chills, and shivering are very common when one has a kidney stone or an infection in their urinary tract or kidneys. In such cases, it is advisable to visit a doctor in Bhubaneswar immediately.
Are you experiencing one or more of the above symptoms?
Then visit a urologist in Bhubaneswar immediately and get the best kidney stone treatment in Bhubaneswar.
Are the symptoms the same for everyone?
No! The symptoms of kidney stones can vary depending on your gender. For example, men may experience pain in their lower back, groin, or abdomen as the stone passes through the narrow ureter. They may also experience gastric discomfort in the upper abdomen and experience dull or throbbing pain. But for women, kidney stones can be compared to menstrual cramps that can escalate from dull aches to wincing pain. Though the symptoms may vary, one thing is common in both men and women: they believe kidney stones to be severely painful! Do you also feel the same?
But do not worry, men and women! There is no pain that cannot be healed. You can get rid of the terrible pain and kidney stone by visiting our proficient urologist in Bhubaneswar. We are the path to a painless life!
Now, let us discuss some of the common causes and risk factors of kidney stones.
What are the risk factors of kidney stones?
Some of the causes and risk factors of kidney stones are as follows-
- Humidity and hot weather
Thus, the famous urologist in Bhubaneswar advises people in Bhubaneswar to take proper preventive measures, drink plenty of water, and stay hydrated to prevent kidney stones.
To know more about kidney stones, and get the best treatment for kidney stones, visit Dr. Sumanta Mishra, the top urologist in Bhubaneswar now!
Now is the time to replace pain with comfort and joy by getting the best kidney stone treatment in Bhubaneswar!
So, what are you waiting for?
You are just a visit away from a pain-free life!
Now is the time to get rid of your kidney stone problem and other kidney problems as the solution to all your problems is just a visit away!
Visit us now!